Military Money Matters, adapted from our Money Matters Online program, was developed to address the need for financial readiness education for junior active duty servicemembers, veterans, and their families. It is a web-based course with modules on a variety of financial subjects, and includes military-specific material. Each module contains a pre- and post-module exam and vocabulary and other exercises. The curriculum also includes a pre- and post-course comprehensive exam and an instructor interface that allows instructors to add and delete students to the program and to monitor their progress and test results.
Military Money Matters includes these modules, and more military-specific modules will be added in the future.
|Bank Accounts||Balancing Your Checkbook||Credit, Debt, & Budgeting|
|Types of Loans||Leases & Landlords||Buying a Home|
|Stocks & Investments||General Retirement Accounts||Insurance|
|Starting Your Own Business||Bankruptcy||Giving to Charity|
|Military Retirement Plans||Thrift Savings Plan||Military Life Insurance|
|Military Pay||Survivor Benefit Plan||Blended Retirement System|
- If you’d like to learn more about Military Money Matters, ask your instructor to visit this web page and contact FCEF at email@example.com. Your instructor can obtain access to the curriculum and enroll you in the program.
- ATTENTION! BEFORE YOU BEGIN THE COURSE, you must download and read the Student User Manual for Military Money Matters. It will provide you with very important information for logging in and working through the course.
- Once you have received your student login information for Military Money Matters, or if you have received a certificate for Military Money Matters with an enrollment code, please click here: Military Money Matters for Students.
- To learn more about Military Money Matters and to obtain access to the curriculum, please send an email with your rank, first name, middle initial, last name, unit, and installation to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer your questions and provide you with access to the program.
- Before you begin using the course, we recommend you download and read the Instructor User Manual for Military Money Matters. It will provide you with important information for logging in, enrolling students, and working with the instructor interface. You will also want to download and read the Student User Manual for Military Money Matters so you can anticipate questions from your students.
- Once you have received your instructor login information for Military Money Matters, please click here: Military Money Matters for Instructors to access the instructor site.
Military Money Matters has been developed for educational purposes only and should not be used as financial advice, guidance, or for financial planning purposes. Please consult a professional advisor regarding your specific personal financial plans. FCEF does not endorse or favor any commercial supplier, product, or service. Neither the Department of Defense nor the Department of Homeland Security endorse or favor any commercial supplier, product, service, or the views of the Foundation.