Key FCEF Education documents are available here.
The Department of Defense requires that civilian organizations abide by the procedures for providing financial education programs to military personnel of DoD Instruction 1344.07, Personal Commercial Solicitation on DoD Installations, before being allowed to do so.
First Command Educational Foundation is proud to serve the armed forces of our nation by providing financial education programs.
In doing so, we pledge to abide by the directives and policies established by the Department of Defense, the individual military services, and local installation commanders. In recognition of our commitment and our continual adherence to established guidance, First Command Educational Foundation has been granted official approval to conduct educational programs for four of the five military services. United States Army approval has been requested.
FCEF has received approval to provide financial education services to these military services. Feel free to view and print the approval letters.
- Financial Readiness in the Military — A growing concern… (why financial readiness training in the military is needed)
- Financial Educational Programs — Your Money Matters (FCEF educational resources)
- First Command Educational Foundation (what we do, who we serve, how can you help)
- First Command Educational Foundation (online resources)
- Financial Readiness Education for the Military (what we do, how we do it)
- Are you a Teacher or Homeschool Parent? Do you know a Teacher? (Money Matters Online)
- Blended Retirement System (BRS) Quick Reference Guide (guide to new military Blended Retirement System)
Please click here to visit the Key FCEF Documents page.
Please click here for information to help you contact FCEF and our staff members.